We are excited to be celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2023, with activities and celebrations planned throughout the year. It has been an honor to share your stories, smiles, hugs, and tears these past 40 years.
Join us as we look back over some of the key moments of our history and share your own stories. As the only local nonprofit hospice, Hospice of Dubuque belongs to the community. Thank you for embracing our mission of providing compassionate care for the terminally ill and their loved ones.
40 Ways to Celebrate Our 40th Year
Click on the underlined links below for additional information.
- Consider creating an ethical will
- Ask your company to choose Hospice of Dubuque as their charity of choice
- Suggest a book for our library that helped with your hospice or grief experience
- Celebrate National Hospice & Palliative Care Month
- Thank a veteran
- Create a new tradition that honors a loved one
- Select us as your chosen charity when you shop at AmazonSmile
- Purchase a 40th Anniversary commemorative ornament (available in Fall 2023)
- Pay it forward by doing something kind in the spirit of our mission of compassionate care